Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Look out!

Laila is 18 months old, you know what that means....Don't ever leave her alone.

It is house cleaning day and this is what happened everytime I turned around.
.


Don't turn around because when cleaning up everything else Laila unfolded all the laundry.


Yup, Laila's 18 months... she's lucky she's cute.

7 comments:

Nedra said...

Thats the face of an angel, I'm telling you!

Becky said...

What a darling child. That's the way things go, right? It's impossible to keep things clean while a child is awake.

Renee said...

She is such a doll! I love and hate that busy stage of life... looks like a fun "cleaning day". Good luck!

Anonymous said...

She is darling!! I love those big blue eyes!

Anonymous said...

she IS so cute! She can come make a mess at my house.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

This was a really cute post. She is lucky she's too cute.

Live Well With Judi said...

Oh, how I remember those days all too well! Michael reminded me of a time when he was little that he left messes all in a line (like she did on the stairs), so I would come find him. He thought he was being so charming and apparently I scolded him. Just a reminder that just keep remembering she's cute, because someday she'll be 25 and remind you of your mistakes! Hugs