Aria helped Grandpa make Swedish Pancakes, a Hill tradition.
After 2 years of getting her hair cut with kitchen scissors, Aria got her first "professional" haircut.
We always love visiting Grandma Joeen because we get the cutest pictures taken.


I couldn't resist putting up this picture. It is my favorite picture of my favorite twins. They look so grown up and I just want to squeeze them!
As you can see we had so much fun. I am so glad that we were able to be there for both our mothers on Mother's Day. Being away from our mom's has made it that much more apparent how much we love them and need them. Love you!








12 comments:
I love Laila's fangs, that is so funny! Aria's hair cut is so cute, I am glad you were able to go to Utah and have so much fun... no wonder I couldn't get a hold of you!
Wow your girls are beautiful! I'm glad you had fun in Utah!!
A girls first professional haircut makes her a real woman....you knew that right?!
Ari does look older lately.
i'm jealous you went to Utah :(
Just putting it out there, but maybe next time you desire a road trip, you could come visit me! i'm only 4.5 hrs away....think about it,.
Aria's hair is soooo cute!
her hair is so cute, and it totally makes her look so different to me. lily loves making swedish hotcakes with my dad too. so fun.
Aria's hair cut is soooo cute! Both yours and Geoff's families are so beautiful. Sheesh!
Hey Aleena!!
Your family is beautiful! It was great to hear from you, and it's good to see that you are doing well! Thanks for getting the Alta 2000 blog together!!
Always good to spend time with our favorite friends..(don't tell anyone I said that haha). we miss you like crazy and Brooke can't stop talking about Baby Laila and Aria.
could Aria get any cuter? Her haircut is stylin!
Aleena, what a fun trip! I love that everyone in the Hill family looks alike. So Cute!!
Aria is looking so grown up too!
Hi Aleena,
I have you for Brittany's apron swap. I'm super excited that I have you and I can already tell you're totally rad! I hope you dig the apron I'm sending your way :)
PS hope you don't mind me taking a look at your blog every now and then from now on :)
Post a Comment