Monday, August 18, 2008

lack of posts

Hello! My name is Aleena and I am addicted to blogs. 
My computer has been broken for over a week now and feel like I have no idea what is going on in the world.   I have no idea what anyone is doing, everyone is growing up without me.  I got my hands on a computer this morning and got my fix by visiting everyones blogs as fast as I could.  

One the flip side, this last week has been a shocking revelation to how much time I spend on the computer I am stymied by how much more I am accomplishing in the day.  

My name is Aleena and I am a recovering blog addict.  See you when I get my computer. 

15 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi Aleena.

Linds said...

Aleena, seriously, we should start a B.A. where we meet every Wednesday nite drink coffee, smoke our cigarettes (since that's what we have chosen to fill our blogger void) and cry about not knowing where everyone is at that exact moment. I think we might have something here...seriously...think about it

Sarah said...

YOu're a DORK...make me laugh.

Ann Marie said...

Seriously! If I'm not careful I can spend two hours on the computer! And, to think, I brag about not having a TV. The computer is just as time-wasting!

Heather said...

You are too funny. I have only had my blog for a few weeks now and I can tell I'm slowly getting addicted to!! We are all hooked!

Rebecs said...

Okay if we are being honest, I check blogs at work. Naughty me! On the weekends, and time off, I never get on. Well at least I am getting paid!

Sarah Goodsell said...

So funny! I feel that way all the time I need to stop what I'm doing and take care of my kids! I'm addicted too! It's great!

Renee said...

Okay, you are a total crack up! I too am addicted to blogging...we should start a business and help people like us recover! Ya think?

Ali Jo said...

we all understand! we've been there (a nice way to say we are there). heidi's comment was my favorite... hi aleena

Chelsea said...

I go through phases. When I'm in my blog addict phase, nothing gets done. I could spend (lets be honest) hours flipping through blogs. In order to make myself feel better about it I tell myself it is journaling and keeping in touch with friends.

Natalie said...

I hear you! I was up visiting my in laws and they still have dial up. I felt like I was going to die because it took so long.

Amy said...

Hey Leena Beena!! I don't have your current email address anymore, but here is our blog address: http://www.jaronandamy.blogspot.com/

love ya!
AMy

michelle said...

Hey Aleena! I found your blog through a friend and I was hoping to join the list of Alta 2000 bloggers. My blog is michelleross.blogspot.com
I emailed it to the alta gmail address and hope you can add me!! I can't believe you have two little girls!!

Anonymous said...

so...you think you're addicted to blogs? I AM! i have no idea how i just found your blog, but alas, i did. HOW ARE YOU!!!

your girls are adorable! lets talk soon!

Jen and Ty said...

Aleena- I know blog-stalking is creepy, but I am so glad I came across your blog. I am friends with Spencer and Melynn Stephenson and saw how Melynn mentioned your name in a post. Then I remembered that you went to Alta and knew I had to take a peek. You and your family are so gorgeous and I have had fun looking at your life.

I was so happy when we ran into each other a year and a half ago at the BYU ballroom dance concert. I hope you are continuing to do well. You have such darling girls! My blog is private (which I know is annoying), but if you ever want to take a look or keep in touch, my email is jennifergailmartin@gmail.com.

Love,
Jenny Moore (Martin)