My computer is fixed, I have unpacked all the boxes from the move, look out I am ready to blog!
I have so much to blog about I am a little overwhelmed and I don't quite know where to begin.
The most important event that has happened was Laila's first birthday. She was the luckiest lady and got to celebrate for a few days (mostly because her dad was going to be out of town for her birthday). The first celebration was a party at the pool.
I have so much to blog about I am a little overwhelmed and I don't quite know where to begin.
The most important event that has happened was Laila's first birthday. She was the luckiest lady and got to celebrate for a few days (mostly because her dad was going to be out of town for her birthday). The first celebration was a party at the pool.

all of Laila's friends that came to celebrate with her.

Laila's first cupcake was thoroughly enjoyed!

She wants more cupcake.
Laila's only birthday picture with her dad in it.
On Sunday we had a birthday dinner for Laila so she could open presents and do the customary "eating of the cake"
After dinner Laila was ready for her cake.
Could it get any better then diving into her very own chocolate cake?!?!
PRESENTS!!


9 comments:
Wow, i haven't laughed that hard in a long time! I wish i was at the party!!! She is the cutest little lady ever. I'm glad you're bloging again. I love reading your posts. now maybe i better get to it also. I love you and miss you!!!
ahhhh!!! You're back and Laila turned 1! I missed it! I am so sorry I never mentioned it...I am the worst sudo-aunt ever!!! Can't wait to see you!
haha, I LOVE this post. Dang, I wish we could've been at the party...it looked like a blast! I hope you guys are settling in to your new place :)
Laila is so cute!
All I can say is CUTE, CUTE, CUTE.
look at how cute she is! i love it! happy birthday!
What a PERFECT 1st birthday! Laila is oh so lucky!
Hi Aleena- Just checking your blog as I'm waiting to hear from your mom to tell me Monica has delivered. I loved the pictures of Laila's 1st birthday. I told you I have a blog too. You can find me at http://cactus-needle.blogspot.com/
I hear you are coming in Sunday night. Hope to see you soon!
I can't believe she is a year old. Time flies, especially when you live a state away. Hope all is well, haven't talked to you forever. YOu are the best! miss you ---lez
Post a Comment