Wednesday, September 24, 2008

We're so glad when daddy comes home!

Geoff is coming home, HOORAY!
This is how Geoff spends his weekends.

7 comments:

Renee said...

It was fun to see the reunion in person last weekend when Geoff arrived at the game...so cute! She really does love her daddy!

Tara said...

Aleena,
I don't even know how I stumbled upon your blog, but I'm so glad I found it! You have such a cute family! We should get our kids together to play sometime!

Angela and Mike said...

hooray! I'm so glad he's coming home!

Ann Marie said...

With the girls! So cute! Glad he's comin' home so you have a friend to talk to!

Heather said...

Its so nice to FINALLY see a new post from you. I always check to see...yeah for you!! :) Hope to see you soon!

The Morrisons... said...

Hey there Aleena, thanks for being such an understanding wife. Hopefully going forward, Christian and Geoff won't ever have to be out of town for such a long period of time.

Uffens Family said...

Seriously Aleena...I have no idea how you do it! You are super woman!!! Glad you get your husband back!