While in the shower this morning Aria crawled up on a chair, then crawled onto the desk to get a pair of scissors. She thought it would be a good idea to cut her hair.
She discretely chose a lock of hair kind of underneath her hair. When I went to do her hair and realized what she had done I had kind of a hard time getting mad because I realize it could have been soooo much worse. So somewhere inside Aria there is an ounce of understanding that actions reap consequences.
Oh but if she EVER does it again....


5 comments:
Ha Ha Ha! I think I cut my own hair twice when I was little and cut Jill's once. I guess there is a cosmetologist in all of us. She is so cute!
my girls have not yet cut their own hair, but i'm sure the time will come. her profile looks a lot like Kylee's in this picture!
It has to happen to ever family at least once...I have yet to have that one happen! Way to go Aria!
It happens in the best of families! Just remember:
Time + chaos = humor
Oh so cute! Jayma had her friend cut all her hair off a few weeks ago, they were playing "beauty Parlor" or something. She was so proud of herself until her mom had a heart attack. YOU AND YOUR GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!
Post a Comment