When I was little I had a creative dance class and it was a lot of twirling and leaping. Well...Vegas is a little different. Aria's dance class consists of creative booty shaking, creative chest shimmies and creative pole dancing. Gotta start 'em young eh?
Monday, February 2, 2009
Aria's first day of dance
Aria loves to dance... well, she mostly loves to wear ballet outfits and twirl around. Ok, honestly she is very high maintenance and wakes up at the crack of dawn asking what we are going to be doing that day. If the plan is not up to her standards it is not a good day, believe me. In an effort to fill up our days I thought a CREATIVE dance class would be wonderful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
Hey, it takes talent to do a good botty shake. HA HA HA! I love her dance outfit. What a sweetheart
Hey there mama...Yes the song (and dance) has been in my head for days.
You should teach her some of your MOVES! I've seen you shake it!! HA HA HA ! Love you! LOVE her darling littl outfit and her new hair cute. . .kids!
Just as long as what is learned in Vegas stays in Vegas. Have Grandma Ruthie teach her to dance!
oh yeeeaaahh...I love that action shot. Way to go Vegas teaching 'em young how to make a little extra dough. It's a rough economy, you never know when you might need Aria to do a little side dancing to bring in some money.
Oh my! That dance class sounds interesting. Beautiful pictures though, of a beautiful girl.
Oh no! It's like modern dance is creeping out of our world to make room for cookie-cutter booty-shaking! Good thing she's got a mom like her to show her twirls and leaps!
Oh, it makes me miss the sweet girl! Good for you and for her...having things to look forward are key when you want to kill each other. Keep posting pictures and maybe take some video. I bet that class is a crack up!
Hey! Good Look'n...What ya got cook'n? How 'bout cook'n somethin up for me? (Do you remember dancing to that song?) That's my girl!
P.S. I LOOOOVE the photo of the girls laughing and reading books! Laila's face is priceless!
Did I miss something? I swear I check your blog and all of the sudden posts galore! I love the pictures and it inspired me to get Brooke doing something. I love love the quilt your mom made! She is beautifully talented! glad to see you back and posting again!
Drew and I think that picture of Aria with her dance outfit is adorable!!! We hope you guys come visit soon!
Post a Comment