Hi. So our little family made an impromptu trip to San Diego last week. Geoff found out he had to work in San Diego on Thursday and we left on Sunday. McCall decided to go with Christan too. (he and Geoff work together). We thought it would be fun to take the girls to Sea world and the Zoo but we also thought it might be a chance to see Geoff a little bit. Unfortunately Geoff worked until 11:00pm every night but, hey, we got a little trip out of it.
Fortunately McCall was there. It was So fun!!
Have you ever been to Sea world? Well if you haven't I strongly suggest you get in the car RIGHT NOW and get there. It is a wonderful place full of surprises, fun and serious amazement. The girls loved it, I loved it all around a great time.
Jack, Cash, Aria and Laila ready to see Shamu
Shamu was by far Aria's Favorite. I have to say it was my favorite too! Seriously so Amazing!
We are waiting for one of the shows to start. So excited.
I think Cash loved being surrounded by so many girls!
The exhibits were awesome and fascinating. We are watching the sharks.
Another of Aria's favorite was the Pet show. Laila fell down on the bleachers you can kind of see her goose egg.
Laila thinks she is one of the big kids and wont sit in the stroller.
The next stop was the San Diego Zoo. That place is HUGE not to mention the extreme terrain.
Can you see the huge Gorilla ?
Aria really is a monkey!
This is the only picture I have of McCall. We were each others photographers so we never had any pictures together.
The trip was full of extreme weather, sick kids, getting lost and A LOT of fun. I am so so thankful that McCall, Cash and Jack were there, they made the trip so much more fun! I am trying to figure out when we can go again.


11 comments:
Good for you! At least you had your hubby in bed with you at night even if you didn't see him much! The girls look like they had a great time!
Love all the pictures. I am ready to get in the car right now and go! I am glad you guys had so much fun!
Oh what a fun vacation! I am glad that Morrisons got to go! It is always more fun with a friend...There is SO much to do in Cali!
You are a brave mom to venture out in So. Cal with all the little kids. Good for you! I figured early on to hook up with other young moms when my husband worked such long hours. It has forged long term friendships.
Sunshine and blue skies? TAKE ME THERE! Looks like it was a great vacation. So glad you could get out for a little!
That was so fun! I would do it again in a heartbeat. Cash always asks about "aleena" "aria" "A-la". We are still sick but almost over it. Ugh! When we are better we will get together.
Take care.
I went to sea world once when I was about 7. Don't remember a thing. I need to go again. Looks like you had so much fun!
i am so jealous! i would love to take the girls to sea world. it looks like you guys had a great time!
Oh, I love Sea World! Wes took me there for my birthday a couple years ago. It was so much fun! I loved all your pictures. Very cute!
Oh, the sun! What a fun trip!
I love the winter, but about this time every year the jealousy of vacationers comes out!
Thanks for the recommendation, I have wondered if Sea World was worth it at these ages but I think we will officially put it on our trip plans.
Looks like such a fun trip! And always nice to have someone to go with!
Post a Comment