Thursday, February 5, 2009
So I have this sister, she might be one of the smartest, most talented, amazing ladies I know. Sarah has been involved in the health and wellness field for a very long time. She is a personal trainer, emotional release facilitator, herbal specialist and an avid researcher. She developed her business 4 years ago in California, as a private exercise and nutrition consultant, where she had personal clients pay her big bucks for her health advice. But NOW, she has this blog where we can see for FREE a lot of great health tips. I highly recommend everyone visiting it. We all want to be healthy and look fabulous. Sarah gives us all the little boost we need to get going! CHECK IT OUT!! The Enlightnd women
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I LOVE it! And even though I have a hard time only eating off the "list" I try to eat a lot of my meals from it, so it's helping. I love her tips and advice.
Ok, Sarah is amazing! I love this! Thanks for sharing!
I will definately have to check it out. Sounds fabulous! Did you get my email by the way? I don't even know if I have your correct email address. Thanks!
so cool. I clicked on the link on Linds's blog. I didn't know this was your sis. That is great!
Post a Comment