Geoff has been working in California for the last month and we have missed him. If he travels enough his company will pay for a weekend hotel stay in between travel weeks. Geoff and I decided to capitalize on this and take the girls to DISNEYLAND!!!
The girls were excited and Geoff loves Disneyland so much that I think he was the MOST excited.
.jpg)
Geoff and the girls in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle.
Buzz light year was the favorite ride. We went 3 times.
The Marry-go-round was the second favorite.
Mostly because there wasn't much of a line.
We of course had to see Mickey. It went much better this time around. The girls were not scared. Laila was a little leery.
This time we even got to see Minnie. Aria was very happy.
Laila's favorite ride was "Small World" . She danced and clapped, it was so cute!
Dumbo was another favorite with the girls.
For dinner we got chicken strips and mozzarella sticks. Laila used the mozzarella stick as a way to eat the ranch. She ate and entire thing of ranch, it was disgusting. Everyone around us was watching her, only one lady thought it was cute.
Aria is so so happy to be at Disneyland.
.jpg)
It was so fun! I feel very lucky that Disneyland is relatively close. I feel bad for our children yet to come. I can guarantee that this behavior of ours will not last long when we start having to pay for more then one kid. Maybe we can photoshop them in...

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


1 comment:
So fun! Love your shades and DARLING earings! You look so cute! Love ya!
Post a Comment