Sunday, April 26, 2009

Can I do Easter over??

I lost my camera battery charger and I wasn't able to get a new one until after Easter. I was so sad to miss documenting the festivities. Today I put the girls Easter dresses on to have a "do over".


Aren't they beautiful?

18 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

WOW, I love the dresses. Your girls are indeed BEAUTIFUL. Aria is such a little helper with Colton. I have a cute picture of them I'm going to have to send you.

Erin Spenc said...

Yes they are beautiful. At least you have a good excuse to not document, I totally just flat out forgot to post a birthday thing for Jordan. I feel like the worst wife ever.

Cairen said...

That's great that you redid Easter pictures I would have done the exact same thing! They look darling in their dresses! I found a cool site called whole approach (its a site for the candida diet) and there are a TON of healthy recipes, you should check them out for some good sweet ones. Your trip to California looks like so much fun, you guys sure deserve some good time together since Geoff is gone so much! Hope you guys are doing well... we need to get together and play!

The Morrisons... said...

First of all....we need to hang out! Second, your girls are so beautiful and their dresses are too cute. Third, Cali looked so fun. Glad you got to have a fun weekend with your hubby. Christian said he has been gone a ton. :( Seriously, lets get together soon, I'll call you this week and we can plan something.

jaanderson family said...

They are so darling!! Hey i just put your order in so i will let you know when they get here! sorry i was MIA for a while! hope all is well! oh, check my blog about the party I am having this saturday! hope to see you!

brittany said...

they sure are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful! Just like their Momma!!

Heather said...

Your girls are DARLING! There's a funny commercial you need to see where parents take pictures of there 5 year old in his 2 year old clothes to recreate his childhood. Anyway, I LOVE DISNEY & miss it so much so your pictures were fun to see! I've heard Geoff's philosophy about not worrying about money on vacation somewhere but I think you're smart to meet him in the middle. Also, your cookies look awesome. That's so funny!

Renee said...

Yes they are beautiful and we miss them like crazy! Come visit soon!

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

Aleena, your kids are adorable!! you look so happy!! I love your blog!!! its been so long since i have seen you!! how is life?

KolbyJanine said...

they are soo cute. cute dresses too

Anonymous said...

My girls are so cute!

MissKris said...

Those are so cute! And your girls always look so pretty in pictures!

Drew said...

Hey, Thank you so much for letting us crash at your place! We had such a fun weekend hanging out with you guys. Please let me know when you are coming to Utah cause we would love to get together!

Rebecs said...

They ARE BeAuTIfUL! Also, I am going private and need your email.

Kari Ann said...

Beautiful girls! I am just stocking everyone to get the reunion info out fast: www.mvhs99.blogspot.com
Hope you two are doing good!

Mary said...

Leeners!! Your girls are SO SO adorable!!! And they look so much like you!

Chelsea said...

What a great do-over! love it! They are so beautiful!