Monday, July 27, 2009

Hello out there!!

YIKES! I have been so out of touch with everything for a long time. I would like to take a moment to apologize for that. Sometimes I get so behind that it just seems easier not to do anything then feel like I have to do everything. So, I guess what I am saying is that I am a big LAZY BUM! So now that I have outed myself we can move on.

I know I have a lot to update but I would like to start with the most exciting and SURPRISING news...we are having another baby January 3rd. Even though it is a surprise we are so excited.


Here is an ultrasound picture can you guess what it is?


Don't adjust your monitor, you are not seeing double SURPRISE, SURPRISE we are having TWINS!!!!!

a BOY and a GIRL!!
Wish me luck!

44 comments:

Lindsay said...

This is a joke right? You and Sarah. CRAZY!!! Congrats if it is really true.

brittany said...

oh i am so jealous!!!! congratulations. that is awesome

Uffens Family said...

YAY!!! Congrats to you!!! What a surprise! I am so excited for your family!

Lori Collett said...

WOW!!! Twins?? Amazing!! And one of each, how fun is that? Congratulations to you guys!

Drew said...

Oh my GOSH!!! I think my head exploded! That is so freaking cool. Congrats and best of luck!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it, that is awesome! How fun that you are having one of each, I am so excited for you! Keep updating!

Heidi said...

Wow! I had to read the post twice to make sure I read it right. Congratulations! Greg and I are thrilled for you. I can't think of a more capable person to raise twins! Let the shopping begin!

Nedra said...

OH ALEENA!!!!
Congratulations!!!!
I am so happy for you! A boy and a girl. Amazing. I'm gonna have to call Grandma Ruthie and give her two big cheers.
You know Kent is a twin? Yeah twins!

Sarah Goodsell said...

YAY!!! And crazy, I'm not even sure what to say!!!! Good luck,at least it's you and not me!!haha. I'm so excited for you guys congrats:)

Anonymous said...

No wonder I had the strongest impression that you were pregnant 18 weeks ago...I was getting the double vibe. I can't wait to see the blonde hair, blue eyed babes.
I came up with the PERFECT names. GEt this....
Sarah (for the girl, named after her best auntie)

(for the boy. Rhymes with Sarah)

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

that is so excititng!! GOOD luck and i cant wait to see more pics!!!

Anonymous said...

O'hara (for the boy.)

Anonymous said...

Sarah & O'hara...whatya think?

The Morrisons... said...

Awwww! I am still in shock and I am sure so are you guys. Can't wait to see them!

Lets hang out!

Dave and Camille said...

Congrats! Wow... good luck with that! I bet your girls are so excited :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April Millar said...

Sarah most definitely IS NOT their favorite auntie!!!!

For family night we have come up with some more appropriate name options for you:

April says: (bible names)
boy: Adam
girl: Eve

Ruthie says :
girl: Manasseh
boy: Ephraim

Trevor Says: since they are born in las vegas...
girl: Bambie
boy: Siegfried

Russ says:
girl: Helga
boy: Gustavo

Craig says:
girl: Ruthie
boy: Craigie

Angela and Mike said...

OH MY GOSH. we are so excited. HECK YA. Okay, Mike wants twins too. Can he jump on board with the whole Hill twin thing?

I hope you are feeling well.

YEAH YEAH YEAH.

Jennie Kunz said...

SOOOOO EXCITING!!!! It's good to get a little update on you guys! I'm so happy for you!
Love you!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Well at least we know what you've been up to ;). Congrats twice over. You must be thrilled and scared all at the same time. They will be the most beautiful twins anyone has ever seen. We're really happy for you.

Niki Carter said...

Oh my goodness Aleena!!!! I really can't believe this! Are you scared? I would be terrified! Way to make that jump from two to FOUR! Tell Geoff he better stop traveling!! Exciting!!! Congrats! You're getting a boy!

Ashley said...

I have been reading your blog since you started it, but have never commented... I guess you could say this is a good reason to de-lurk! :) I gasped aloud when I read this, how exciting! your family is so beautiful!

Joy For Your Journey said...

Oh my!!!! I just got on the computer and noticed you had finally written something on your blog. I had no idea the news would be so exciting and that I seem to be the last to know (as you have so many comments already). Congratulations and best of luck to you!!! Oh, and I like the Ruthie and Craigie names. :-)

Marble Madness said...

AWESOME! That is SO cool Aleena! Natalie is also due in January! Good Luck! Love ya, Marbs. :)

the Eggett's said...

holy awesomeness! So happy for you guys Aleena! Congrats!

A New Decade of Health said...

Wow! Congratulations! You're family sure knows how to do it right! Two at a time!

Erin Spenc said...

For reals? Holy cow congratulations! We are so excited for you! Yaya!

Murray Fam said...

So exciting!!!! I always wanted to have twins!

Heather said...

I am soo excited for you guys! I can't wait to see what a lil boy is going to look like, and another beauty of a girl. So exciting!! Congrats!! :)

Our Family said...

I'm so excited for you. That really is a shocking surprise. I'm happy you snuck that boy in there! You're life will be crazy, but I know you will handle it all beautifully!

Natalie said...

Congrats! I can't believe you are having twins! That's awesome! I'm due January 8th. Congrats again!

About Me said...

WOW!! Congrats! You are going to do great! Love ya.

Rebecs said...

What!?!!? That was SO unexpected! I did not even know you were pregnant and twins!?!? And another darling girl and a boy! How perfect! Well I am so excited for you guys. Hope we see you soon!

Rachelle said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! Aleena - WOW!!! that is super exciting. so, good luck!

can't wait to see more updates. hope you are feeling well.

Brad and Rebecca said...

Holy smokes!!!! That is such a HUGE AWESOME surprise!!!! I read it twice!!!! WOW!!! I have so excited for you! You are getting 2 for 1! YAY!

T8 Family said...

Aleena! Wait, I just saw you two days ago, and I couldn't tell you are even pregnant, and with twins! I guess I didn't notice because how can you not stop staring at your beautiful face and bright smile. Hugs!

Renee said...

I am still in shock and am waiting for Geoff to tell me that it is all a big joke. With that said, I must admit I haver already been on a shopping spree for you! Watch your mail in the next week or so, Kylee and Nick picked out some fun things! You are both amazing parents and I know that you will be just great. We can't wait!!!!!

Sarah said...

I've been so excited the past 2 days since your phone call. I squeel everytime I think about it.

Jana said...

Geoff and Aleena,
Congratulations! I love the sonogram/ultrasound, I have never seen one of twins. What a perfect addition to an already beautiful family.

Savannah said...

CONGRATS!!!
Thats so exciting! And don't worry about being a LAZY BUM... You have twice the excuse. I did the same thing at the beginning of my pregnancy.
CONGRATS!!!

Heather said...

I guess Disneyland truly is a magical place!!! I am very happy Geoff gets his boy.
Jared

Cairen said...

That is so fun! Congratulations, I need to take your cute little girlies from you for a day...That really is so awesome!

Jaron and Amy said...

Leena!! That is so exciting. I'm a little jealous, I've always wanted boy/girl twins!! Congratulations!

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

Wow! Congrats you guys! That will be so fun & crazy at the same time! Love you guys!