THANKS !
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
THANK YOU!!
I just wanted to thank everyone for their vote of confidence. Yesterday I was feeling so excited and surprised, last night things sunk in a little more and I am having so many emotions. I was very comforted to read all the comments and know that everything is going to be okay. I know that my life will never be the same and most likely it will be a little crazier then it is now, but it is nice to know that I have my blogging buddies to keep me going when things seem really big.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I give you my vote of confidence Aleena! You will do a great job, but that doesn't mean it isn't scary. At least you have a close family member that has recently gone thru the whole twin thing and KNOWS good advice.
I'm so so so excited for you. Mike is jealous :)
You are amazing! I can't wait to see some cute pregnancy pictures of you!! PLEASE post some. You're darling, love you!
wow, you are so dang lucky! I am excited for you! What a really fun surprise! I will come stay with you and help you when your mom is too busy!
so will I!
hey i have not seen you in prob 10 years and i know you can totally do this!! you will be a great mom and these kids are blessed to come to your family!! good luck and keep in touch, love blogging, we find old friends!! so fun!!
Sarah told us the great news a few days ago. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Two sets of twins for the Hill grandkids...AMAZING!!! Keep the updates coming. It was great to see you, Geoff and the girls when you were here over the 4th! Hope you come to Utah again soon!!
i am so excited for you guys! Maybe it wasn't the chocolate peanut butter bars afterall... you just had another baby in there") YOur family is beautiful. I have no advice, but I will say I am totally jealous. best of luck, it was so fun to see you a few weeks ago.
Post a Comment