So I have had a few people ask to see a belly picture. Here you go.
I just really wanted everyone to capture the essence of my pregnant body. I don't get very pregnant in my belly, those babies are residing in my bum. It is nice and roomy so I totally understand.


25 comments:
Aleeeeeeena! You make me laugh SO HARD! Of course, you have something like that just lying around your house. That's probably why we are such good friends.
you have a cute belly too!
You are too funny!! By the way, I wrote Jaye Lynn Robison and told her your news. She said she saw you on the 4th of July and didn't have any idea you were even pregnant.
aleena, you crack me up! you look great, especially being pregnant with twins. you can hardly even tell. can't wait to see the TWO smiling faces. I love that you are having twins.
It's totally normal to borrow Geoffs clothing for a photo shoot. I like the style. Careful though, it might be a foreshadowing of personalities to come. Like Mother like child.
You have a cute little tummy/bummy.
THAT IS THE BEST OUTFIT EVER!! LOVE IT! Thanks for the picture. You're darling, keep the pictures coming. I think you should take all of them in that outfit! HOT!!
i would expect nothing else but spandex with hot colors on it!! you make me laugh!! you look awesome, are you sure there are babies? you are tiny!! thanks for the pic!! love it!!
How in the world do you own that! I am laughing hysterically! I bet that there outfit is a real turn on to Geoff :) You are the best!
Ah ha ha ha...didn't you wear that to MORP one year?? Too funny!! And umm... I hate to break it to you, but I don't think you're hiding ANY babies in your bum. You look AMAZING!
Aleena you are the funniest person ever! I'd like monthly pictures in that exact outfit through the entire pregnancy!
You couldn't pay me to take a picture like that...you are so funny! You look great. I can't wait to see you in person - come visit soon!
you are the coolest Aleena! I love that you took a picture in this outfit!! I'm so glad to see a belly picture! You look amazing, and I am sooooo excited that you're having twins! That's just too neat!!!
LOL! Lovin' the spandex Aleena!!!
i'm sorry but nothing on you is huge my friend!! you look cute, especially in the spandex! :)
Ha ha ha ha! I love you Aleena! I think my bum and belly are bigger then yours. I wish I had twins for an excuse.
I hope I look like you when I'm pregnant. Gosh you can hardly tell. And you're having twins!
You're in my thoughts and prayers and you have ALL my support. I'll come help at your momma's in January and anything you want before that...I'm here for you...or there if need be. I guess sewing with 'the ladies' will be on hold for awhile, but don't worry this time passes all too quickly. Enjoy every minute. Love you and rooting for you! Hugs
Aleena-- I heard about the twins you and Geoff are expecting!! First of all, you are hilarious! I loved all the stories you were telling at Nicole's! You even tell you're pregnant until you put on your splotchy spandex... and then to find out you've got TWO in there? NO WAY! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys... and wow.. the Hills... tell Renee she better watch out!
Aleena! you are the funniest person alive! THANK YOU for being confident and silly enough to wear that spandex suit.
p.s. I think one of our mom's wore that when I was about 5 . . . . CUTE!
You are so funny!!! Where do you even find something as hot as that unitard neon sploched?!?!?! Oh, the 80's! You are cute as ever anyways!!! Congrats!! I am gonna be a blogging buddy now, I didnt know you blogged!! well I do now!
So apparently i am way behind.... What, twins!!! That is so exciting, Justin knew and forgot to mention it to me. Congrats, and i am laughing so hard at the spandex, that is too hillarious!!1
Honey, has it been about a month yet since you took that stunning photo? I think we're due for another!(the same outfit please)
So are we really naming the babies Bug and Bee according to Aria?
Love you! Squeeze the girls for me!
I swear I pull up your blog when I need a good laugh. You look way too hot (even in the spandex) to be pregnant with twins! I agree with your mom... I think it's time for another pic. Good luck!
Awesome picture! Hope you guys are having a good summer!
K I'm laughing so hard right now! But I have to ask how you came to own such a beautiful fashion peace!
ALEENA!! It's Gretel from Beehives back in the day - I've checked on your blog every now and then, and HOLY COW! TWINS?!? That is SO awesome!! Want to know something else that's awesome? You and I share a due date, missy!!! Except I am just havin' a boy. First kiddo for me, though - super excited!! Anyway, CONGRATS! I'd love to keep in touch with you during our pregnancies - haven't met anyone with my very same due date yet! That is just too cool.
Post a Comment