Thursday, August 20, 2009

Laila is TWO!

Laila is two...can you believe it? Either can I. She is getting so big!


We started out the day with our favorite Swedish Pancakes.

Aria is part of a little Joy school in our neighborhood and it was my turn to teach on Laila's birthday. Laila loves when all of her friends come over. She loves to participate and play with all of the kids so it was perfect to have them all over for a little birthday party. They made party hats and we played lots of games.

Then we had cupcakes!!!


When Geoff got home from work Laila opened all of her presents!

and we had MORE cake!

They are BEST friends, I have loved the last year watching Aria and Laila's relationship evolve. These beauties can play house and babies for hours. I feel so blessed to have two healthy, happy girls.
Laila is definitely my little buddy. She always wants me to snuggle her, tickle her back and read her books. She is a little mischievous and has a mind of her own. I am so thankful that she is in our family, she brings us such joy!

9 comments:

The Morrisons... said...

Happy Birthday Laila! She is so cute. You have such beautiful girls. Lets get together.

Ann Marie said...

happy, happy birthday laila! hip, hip hooray for girls!

Uffens Family said...

Happy Birthday to Laila!

Renee said...

I can't believe she is TWO already! Those hats are darling...you are so creative! I hope you are feeling well...I will try and call you tomorrow!

Katie said...

Wow! I can't believe how big she is getting. She is a cutie.

Jess said...

She is such a cutie, and I can't believe she is two! You will have two good little helpers when your babes come!

Chelsea said...

Happy Birthday Laila! You do joy school. How fun, I was just thinking the other day that a joy school would be so much fun. Those gals look great in their hats. We miss you. When will you be up in Utah?

Jennie Kunz said...

Your girls are darling! I love seeing them grow on your blog! Thanks for posting! Hope you are feeling GREAT!! Love ya!

Reagan and Mike said...

I LOVE your family picture!!! its beautiful! I'm glad i have your blog address now. talk to u soon.