Friday, February 5, 2010

2 months old

Today my babies turned 2 months.  It is amazing how each day seems a year long but looking back I cannot believe it has already been 2 months.  They are great babies and find myself just holding and looking at them all day.  
Tavah 
9 pounds
21.5 inches 
Thompson (bugsy)
10.5 pounds
22.75 inches 
Yes, Tavah already has attitude.  She is quite sassy (just like her sisters). She is a very content and is a great sleeper.  


Thompson is a little more bi-polar.  He wants to be snuggled all day and has a hard time sleeping or being content without his momma but when he is happy he is very happy and has the most beautiful smile. 

I love these babies!  

12 comments:

The Morrisons... said...

Oh, I can't wait to hold them tomorrow. See you soon.

MissKris said...

haha I LOVE that sassy face. How cute!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute!!!!! They are beautiful! Thompson has the cutest smile and Tavah is so pretty! Do you really call Thompson Bugsy?

brittany said...

they are adorable!!! i love tavah's outfit. so cute.

The Clarks said...

Aleena, They are about the cutest little things! Love them and I haven't even met them.
jen

Natalie said...

So cute Aleena! They are truly adorable!

KolbyJanine said...

ok they really are cute. I love his BIG smile, so sweet. and she looks so much like sarahs boys (in a girly way but very similar) they are so adorable. and I cant believe how big they are already getting. wow!

Ann Marie said...

cute, cute, cute!

Katie said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing new pics!!

Rebecs said...

So cute! We are coming to Vegas for the MWC tournament and would love to see you and meet the babies. Lindsay and I talked about going to BJ's? one night. Maybe then, or we could at least come see your house and the babes! Let me know if it works for you.

Chris and Shelly said...

WooHooo, Now I can check out your blog. The babies are looking adorable!

Live Well With Judi said...

They are beautiful Aleena. I think of you all the time and send you good vibes. I ask your momma to keep me updated and sometimes I have to scold her for lack of information. Thanks for updating all the other "grandma's/aunties" out here!! :)