Hi, I have really tried to update all the goings on around here but alas there has been no time. So I will do all that later and just post one picture of the babies. They have changed so much and the Grandmas are going to kill me if I don't show them a picture.
They are getting so big. Enjoy


18 comments:
Aleena! They are so darling. I want to go to Vegas so bad...a little just to see the sunshine, but mostly to see you and your adorable children. And my kids keep asking about Aria and Laila. Love you guys!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!
I was going to call you today and ask you to put some pictures up...you must have read my mind!!!!
Love them and miss them and all of you!!!!
Darling...I've been waiting for pictures of them!!
Oh my gosh!! So cute!! I just want to kiss those little cheeks! Keep the pictures coming. I know you're a busy Momma. . . but I love seeing the updates!
Love ya!
Yay for a picture! They are so dang CUTE! I want to see them so bad and you other 2 cute girls...we NEED to get toghether.
I literally just tried to touch them through the computer. I love them so much! They are beautiful! Thompson is seriously a little Doug, that nose is so cute. And what a gorgeous little Tavah. I miss them.
oh so cute!!!
how is it being a mom to FOUR?
How funny that I tried to call you a couple of hours ago to request pictures...and here they are! HOLY COW THEY ARE CHUBBY! I can just kiss those cheeks! They have changed so much! I hope you are hanging in there...I will try to call you tomorrow!
Looks like they are getting a bit chubby too!! Oh so cute. I love the expression on your baby boy. He looks like he knows something we don't. :-) I am glad you are hanging in there.
They are so beautiful and perfect! I miss them so much. If I could I would be in the car right now on my way there to kiss those cheeks and love them. We miss you guys so much! I hope you are hanging in there. Hopefully we will be able to see you soon! Give the girls and the twins a kiss for us! We love you!
They are HUGE! What are you feeding them? Pure cream? Love em, they are so darling.
AWWWW!!! Growing up so fast!!!!! They are so adorable!
And for all the people in Utah! Just thought I'd add that to your title. They are darling!!!!
soo adorable! I cant believe how big they are getting! cant wait to see more pics
HOORAY!!!!! They look completely different than the last time I saw them!!! I can't believe how much Thompson looks like a Steed. They don't even look like my little babies from only 6 weeks ago! They are so beautiful! Thank you SO MUCH for posting pics of them. I know it took a week to put em up. You're a trooper Leaners. I love them so much! I miss you guys!
So cute! thanks for posting a pic! I wish I could meet them!
I am mesmorized! They are so beautiful! I love them so much!
I love you all forever!
Mom Steed
Oh they are so darling. And I LOVE the picture of the older girls at the top! Wow, your family should sign up for most beautiful family in America! you have your hands full!
grandma Terri
Post a Comment