Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ode to Aria

This is my oldest, Aria.  I don't know what I would do without her.


She had barely turned four when the babies were born and that might seem very young to do all of the things that Aria does but I wouldn't be able to do it without her.  She runs around getting me things, she helps me feed the babies, she entertains Laila, she holds one of the babies and I hold the other, she helps me clean the house and cook the food etc.  


Like I said, I don't know what I would do without her.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's such a good girl! She reminds me of her Auntie Sarah....always a helper.

MissKris said...

She's amazing!!! I'm glad you have a helper. I don't think I could ever handle twins!

The Morrisons... said...

I love all the new pics, thanks for sharing! Your kids are so cute....look how big the babies are...CRAZY! I can just picture Aria helping out, what a doll!

Chris and Shelly said...

I'm sure she'll be agreat mother too someday!

Niki Carter said...

Wow!!! What an amazing little helper!

Jennie Kunz said...

What a good little helper!! She's getting so big!

Jennie Kunz said...

Oh, and I LOVE the new header picture. You look beautiful!

Cairen said...

How sweet, I bet she loves being Moms big helper.

Katie said...

Oh my gosh your babies are so dang cute. The pic with their matching red outfits is so cute. You can definitely tell they are yours!

Jenna said...

What a good helper! Your family is adorable!

Joy For Your Journey said...

What beautiful children you have! And the babies sure seem happy. What a blessing to have Aria to help with them.

Ann Marie said...

look at all your cute kids! all of a sudden you have a bazillion new posts...love!

Merilee said...

Aleena, I found your blog through Linds. What a sweet girl Aria is!!
I have gotten to know your sister April (we are scout leaders together) she is amazing and totally reminds me of you!
Hope you and your darling family are doing well!

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

So sweet!

Beth said...

Your family is so adorable! I am so glad you have such a great four year old helper. So cute! I'm so glad that Thompson is okay now, I can't even imagine how hard that had to be. Love the pictures!

Terri said...

She will always be your best friend!

Kari Ann said...

Okay, this is Kari Ann Roberts (was Bullington). I heard that you had twins this last time and so I stocked out your blog to see how things are going. Crazy thing is I am due anytime now with twins myself and also have two little ones (1 and barely four). I am a little nervous, not gonna lie, but it makes me feel a little better seeing that you seem to have things under control so I can do this...right? Congrats, all four of them are beautiful!

Chelsea said...

what a great girlie! I adore the pic holding two bottles, SO FUNNY. she is awesome!