OH MY GOSH> THE CUTENESS IS OVERWHELMING!! seriously your kids are sooo cute. the twins are adorable. and getting so big! i adore the little skirts, the poofy ones, and the grey & coral dresses, soooo cute. oh, my goodness. so so so cute. so cute. so cute.
oh.my.gosh!! those pictures are so dang cute! this makes me want to dress my kids up and take pictures of them, but i know that they wouldn't come out as cute as these!
Aleena: All the children are so beautiful. You really are living right kiddo and you must be feeding them straight whipping cream. I feel sad that I haven't met them yet. Maybe this weekend at Doug and Russ's event. Hugs
22 comments:
Cute pics!!! I love them all!!!
Oh, Leeners- they are soo adorable. The twins are getting so big!! The pictures are cute.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures. They are all so beautiful.
Gorgeous! I love all the blonde-white hair!
Those pictures are so beautiful! I love them, She is a very talented photographer. And where did you get the girls cute dresses. I LOVE THEM!!!
OH MY GOSH> THE CUTENESS IS OVERWHELMING!!
seriously your kids are sooo cute. the twins are adorable. and getting so big! i adore the little skirts, the poofy ones, and the grey & coral dresses, soooo cute. oh, my goodness. so so so cute. so cute. so cute.
Seriously they could not be any CUTER.
OH MY GOSH!!! SO CUTE!!! Love them!!
AGREED! They are pretty much THE cutest kids I've ever seen!
oh.my.gosh!! those pictures are so dang cute! this makes me want to dress my kids up and take pictures of them, but i know that they wouldn't come out as cute as these!
You have absolutely beautiful little ones. I love the matching outfits. So so cute!
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Cute!!!!!!! WOW sooooooooooo cute!!!!
It's 'bout time I saw pics of my twinsies! Boy are they adorable! Did I mention Half my blood flows in the veins of these children...
Super cute Leena!
Those are the cutest pics! The twins are just adorable. Big sisters look pretty too - so proud! Congrats - Jenn
The pictures are so darling. You are so blessed to have a mother and a mother in law with so many wonderful talents!!
They are so cute! I love the huge tie!
I stand corrected on the fact that pink and red DO match. Adorable!
Um yes, they are adorable!! Did you do those all yourself? Darling!!
i'm with everyone else! adorable!
Aleena: All the children are so beautiful. You really are living right kiddo and you must be feeding them straight whipping cream. I feel sad that I haven't met them yet. Maybe this weekend at Doug and Russ's event. Hugs
All 4 are BEAUTIFUL!! You have darling kids! I love the girls dresses in the second set of pictures. I want one!
Post a Comment