

2 years
1 year
I have never really met another child that has less hair then Aria. After her first birthday we shaved her head and no one really noticed. Aria is a champ at wearing headbands, most little kids rip the headband off as soon as they can, but I think Aria had a sense that most people thought she was a boy(even decked out in pink) if she didn't wear a headband.
Well Aria is almost two years old. She is growing a very nice mullet, but alas now the headband lifts up what hair she has and it looks kind of silly. Because she doesn't have a lot of hair on top there are not very many hair do's available, or so I thought!
Presenting the Pig Tails! Yes my two-year-old has a hair do! I can't tell you how excited I get to say, "let's do your hair." She even leaves them in. I think she finally looks like a little girl, instead of a little baby.


10 comments:
Love it!! And it's no fair that your blog is so cute from the very beginning. I guess that's an advantage of having the blog guru live so close! Excited to have you on board!!
I love the piggies...you know I do. She is so dang cute hair or no hair!
I'm so happy for you to have piggies!!!I love it!
So cute! I love the piggies - even if they are created from a mullet. We cannot wait to see the piggies in real life - 4 more days!
I am so glad you have a blog; however, I am very disappointed that we did not make the list of bloggers. I guess Gardners and McGivens are the only ones good enough to be links on your page. How was Disneyland? We sure missed you guys during our visit to the land of fire. -Jared-
I love the piggies. She is adorable.
The piggies are very cute...I have the same problem with little Luke, he has hardly any hair...all I can do is the mo hawk...I am really thinking about shaving it off and seeing if it will grow back in thicker. I am glad you guys started a blog!
Welcome to the world of blogging! It's about time you joined. Glad to see Aria in pig tails!
She is adorable and so is your new baby! I hope you are liking your new home in Vegas!
How cute! She has gotten so big since I last saw her (6+ months ago). Anyhow, what a doll she is! I am glad you have finally decided to blog.
I need your email address because I have some medical ?'s for you! Aren't you excited! When you get a minute email me bechunter@gmail.com
Post a Comment