Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Why I Love Las Vegas

Those of you that know me know that I am cold all of the time. I would much rather be sweating then shivering. It is October and we are still swimming and spending time at the park. I love it!

Cute hair!

Cousins Aubri and Olivia jumping in

James, Aria and Aubri

Aria at the park

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

This is Lindsay Dickinson and yes I am a blog stocker off of Sarahs. I just wanted to say congrats on the new baby and the big move. Looks like you guys have a lot of new changes. By the way did you ever end up looking pregnant because when I saw you you couldn't even tell.

Cairen said...

Oh, that is fun you guys are still swimming. I think I got all swimed (I don't know if that's a word!) out a month ago. You should give me a call the next time you guys go to the park. We are always looking to get out of the house.

Katie said...

Aria is looking so big! I'm glad you're liking Las Vegas, I love the heat too!

Heather said...

We sure miss you not being in Utah county anymore. Give us a couple months and we will move a little closer to you guys. Aleena we are having a mad halloween party at the Gardners on the 29th of Oct. I understand you are coming home that day for your sisters wedding. Make sure you leave in time to make it to the party it won't be the same without you.
--Jared Morris

Angela and Mike said...

you totally moved to vegas at it's best. I waited all summer long for this perfect weather now. I love it! I feel like I could go for a walk everyday. Maybe when I'm staying at home with kids I will!

Renee said...

Now that we are visiting I can see why you love it so much. The weather has been great! We forgot our swimsuits - dumb move on my part! Anyway, thanks for letting us stay in your "beautiful house" as Nick would call it. We love you!

Cairen said...

The pictures from her birthday are so cute! Are those the high school musical barbies? So cute! I love the picture of Aria screaming! It's not a party without a little bit of that huh!
You will have to let us know when you end up doing the baby blessing!

Ruthie said...

I just have to comment on how great your opening essay is ...about the prayer to stop the rain and the magical nature of disneyland where even prayers are instantly answered!

Aleena THIS BLOG STUFF IS SOOO COOL!! Today I get to see the pictures of my grandchildren that were taken just yesterday, a very special day that I was sad to miss. I love the moving slide show! Our babies are so adorable.

Williams Fam said...

I am in love with Aria's swimsuit!! How cute is she!! Like you, I am cold all the time too!! Vegas sounds wonderful!