Friday, November 9, 2007

The wedding we have been waiting for!


My beautiful sister Sarah was married this last weekend in the Salt Lake Temple. I just wanted to pay tribute to her and her new husband Bryce Lindsey. They are so wonderful together and I am glad that Sarah held out for Bryce. We wondered for a while if there was anyone on this earth that would measure up to Sarah's standards. Bryce measures up and more. I am so happy for them and I am excited that Sarah is finally married! :)

I love you guys!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

brittany said...

I love her dress, and that picture is amazing. Where are they? They're not in Salt Lake are they?

McGiven Family.... said...

She is beautiful and their wedding was beautiful as well! I am so happy for them. You deserve a congratulations on a job well done planning it! We are glad you are back.

Heidi said...

Wow they look like a model couple! The photography is amazing! congrats to the happy couple!

Sharon said...

What a gorgeous picture. Do you have more pictures of them you can post? I'm wondering, like Brittany, where that picture was taken.

Aleena said...

Oh they had the most incrediable pictures. I have so many pictures of them. I will post a few more. They both live in California so they are on the beach.