I have been out and about for the past few weeks and I have had so much fun! I love the holidays and I love going home and I love seeing friends and I love eating food and I love being with family. I love so many things!
Our Thanksgiving was wonderful, unfortunately I didn't take any pictures.
But I did take a picture of the quilt I made for my sister Sarah's baby. I am so happy that it turned out so cute! I just had to share.


16 comments:
you little quilter you! ahhh! i wish we were neighbors - you could teach me how to quilt. it's beautiful!
Love that you love quilting! AND that you're so good at it!
AMEN to all of the things you love...they are the same things I love! No wonder we are friends!
loves.
I LOVE IT!!!!! Briggs loves it too!
You are so sweet. I know quilts take a TON of time. It is so beautiful in his room. I feel so loved. love you leeners.
i am so impressed! it is adorable!!
How very talented you are. That is really cute! I love the colors.
What about MY quilt ? :) You are so talented. It was great seeing you, even if it was for a few minutes, last weekend. Thanks for everything Aleena.
THAT IS A BEAUTIFUL QUILT
You really are such a talent! Everything you make turns out so well! I love his name...so cute!
Ok, seriously, that is amazing! I'm so jealous of your talent. It is gorgeous!!! I'm glad you guys had a fun Thanksgiving :)
I'm impressed with the quilt! Hey, trying to send out Christmas cards this year. I'm honestly going to do it. I've been saying it for years, but this is the year. Shoot me an email with your address, so I can send one out to you guys!
chelsea.marshall@gmail.com
I need a lesson!! I love the quilt. You have talent my friend.
That is so freaking cute, I want the pattern. Hey i was wondering also where you were living now. Do you still own the shop on 7th east in draper. By the way this is becky lakrin
Your quilt did turn out so cute! Sarah will cherish it for years. We had so much fun with you on Thanksgiving. thanks for sharing your wonderful family with us, and letting us be part of everything. Make sure to call me so we can set up a quilt day!
What a beautiful quilt! You are so good!
WOW!! I LOVE IT! I'm so impressed you little stinker! Well done!
oh my gosh! what a beautiful quilt...i wish i had the talent!!
Post a Comment