I realize that it is kind of tacky to wish yourself a Happy Birthday and tell everyone about it...buy hey you gotta do what you gotta do.
I just wanted to say "thank you" to everyone for the Happy Birthday wishes. I love birthday's and I appreciate all the love. It was a lovely day and I forgot to even take a picture.
Happy Birthday Aleena! I hope you had a great day and got spoiled. I love watching you and your cute family on the blog and I hope that sometime we can get all the roomies back together.
Happy Birthday Aleena. Even though Geoff had to go to the fight I am sure it was nice to have him home (for once...geeesh). We should get together with or without the guys sometime, email me your number. mccallmorrison@gmail.com
Of course you should announce your birthday! It's really a gift to all of us...when you announce it, we don't have to feel like idiots when we forget it. So it is kind of you to remind us.
You are 27! I remember when I turned 27 (a few years ago:-) I thought by the time I reached that age I would have it all together. I would be totally organized, mature,spiritual etc. Basically perfect. And now I am 22 years older than that and still working on the same things. Hmmmm. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Love, Aunt Lori
Hi Aleena! It's been a very very longtime, and couldn't help but wish you a Happy Birthday. I stumbled upon your blog from Rachelle. Your bday picture looks all too familiar. I remember going to your cabin for one of your bday parties. It's great to see you're doing so well and to see your adorable family! Keep in touch, Rachael Wright Lambert :)
LEENERS!!!! Is it really you??? I miss yoou i miss you!!! where do you live now?? It's DIFIORE!!! your'e long lost rick's friend. I found your link on becky's blog!!!
11 comments:
Happy Birthday Aleena! I hope you had a great day and got spoiled. I love watching you and your cute family on the blog and I hope that sometime we can get all the roomies back together.
Happy Birthday Aleena. Even though Geoff had to go to the fight I am sure it was nice to have him home (for once...geeesh). We should get together with or without the guys sometime, email me your number.
mccallmorrison@gmail.com
Happy Birthday Aleena! Welcome to the 27's club!
HaPpy BiRThDaY aLeENa! I hope your day was fabulous! I love all your blast from the past pictures! They are hilarious. Here's to 27!
Of course you should announce your birthday! It's really a gift to all of us...when you announce it, we don't have to feel like idiots when we forget it. So it is kind of you to remind us.
Glad it was such a lovely day.
I'm glad you had a happy day!
You are 27! I remember when I turned 27 (a few years ago:-) I thought by the time I reached that age I would have it all together. I would be totally organized, mature,spiritual etc. Basically perfect. And now I am 22 years older than that and still working on the same things. Hmmmm.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Love, Aunt Lori
Hi Aleena! It's been a very very longtime, and couldn't help but wish you a Happy Birthday. I stumbled upon your blog from Rachelle. Your bday picture looks all too familiar. I remember going to your cabin for one of your bday parties. It's great to see you're doing so well and to see your adorable family! Keep in touch, Rachael Wright Lambert :)
LEENERS!!!! Is it really you??? I miss yoou i miss you!!! where do you live now?? It's DIFIORE!!! your'e long lost rick's friend. I found your link on becky's blog!!!
Thanks for that awesome picture!! Happy Birthday.....a little late. Hope it was a fun day for you!
Hey Aleena! I just wanted to say it was great seeing you and your family this week!! Your kids are so cute!
Best of luck.
Aubrey
Post a Comment