Sunday, November 16, 2008

Birthday

Today I am 27!

Happy Birthday to me.



16 comments:

Nedra said...

Happy Birthday Aleena! You posted quite early. I was thinking you should be having breakfast in bed and foot rubs.
I hope today is a wonderful one. I'm grateful that you came to this Earth 27 years ago, and that I have had the privledge of watching you grow up for more than half of those! My favorite memory of you (still) is the James Bond bongo routine during youth conference at your cabin. You're a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

Are you SERIOUSLY 27? I'm going to puke...aren't you supposed to be 26this year?!!!!!! Does that mean that i'm...(I need a moment of silence)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
what are you doing up so early?
How did you get all these old pictures in your posession?
I love this pic...MY ALEENA.

I loved growing up with you. It was always a fun adventrue. I love you so much and hope you have a great, special birthday.
Much loves!
sar

Amy Dayton said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you are being spoiled rotten! So fun to see what you are up to...love this blogging thing!

Uffens Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! Such a cute picture! Hope you have an excellent sabbath and that Geoff and girls treat you like a queen! You more than deserve it!!

Linds said...

I am going to echo the "what in the world are you doing up so early!!" Happy Birthday my lovely friend. I love you. To death. You are a gorgeous and brilliant person. I am so glad that not only are we friends, but that our families will be families will be friends...love love love you

Jaron and Amy said...

Happy Birthday Leena! I started laughing when I saw that picture and it reminded me how much fun we used to have...I miss you! Hope you have a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I LOVE that picture! You crack me up. Hope you have a wonderful day. I made your bran muffins. . . they are awesome! Thanks for posting that recipe!
Love you!

Renee said...

Okay, that picture is hilarious! I hope that you have a fabulous day! I am so excited that you will be getting a bit of a break from the kiddos and look forward to seeing you all this week! Happy Birthday!

Brad and Rebecca said...

yay! Happy Birthday Leeners!!! Love the pic...I would never have guessed that was you!!! Hope you have a great day!

Murray Fam said...

What a great pic! Happy Birthday!!!!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Aleena! I hope you had a fabulous day! You are such a wonderful person to be around and I've always admired you enthusiasim for life. You are the best. Your husband and daughters are so lucky to have you!

Sarah Goodsell said...

Happy Belted Birthday! Love the pic:)

Becky said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was wonderful and relaxing...

Ann Marie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 'LEENA! You are a beautiful, smart, kind woman that I am happy to know. I think of you often, and constantly look to your strength and courage to live such a meaningful life. Hope you had a lovely day.

Angela and Mike said...

Happy birthday! I hope it was a great one. 27? That's not very old...only a couple years ahead of me.

Rachelle said...

oh crap...now I am late wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! i hope it was so fun turning 27!

seriously wish we could have celebrated together.