Aww... I remember William's first goose egg! It looked just like that :( I'm sorry for her, but look at those beautiful big blue eyes! (that was totally off subject, but I couldn't help myself!)
OH my...OUCHY!! Poor Laila! That picture makes me so sad! I just want to pick her up and give her a hug. That would probably just make her more sad though since she has only seen me once in her life. Sigh!
7 comments:
Aww... I remember William's first goose egg! It looked just like that :( I'm sorry for her, but look at those beautiful big blue eyes! (that was totally off subject, but I couldn't help myself!)
OUCH!!!! oooh, thats a big one she's got there! she is still a doll though!!!
OH my...OUCHY!! Poor Laila! That picture makes me so sad! I just want to pick her up and give her a hug. That would probably just make her more sad though since she has only seen me once in her life. Sigh!
ohhhhh, i'm so sad :(
I want to hold my neice....
That is a serious bump!!! Ummm...you made me a little nervous with your comment...still friends?
I love that she looks like she just stopped crying and you took a picture! That is a nice bruise she has there! Poor girly!
wow - looks like that hurt. daphne has the same shirt! so cute!
Post a Comment