Oh my gosh they are adorable! I think Thompson looks exactly like Geoff and I can't decide who Tavah looks like. I love their big lips!!! I wish I was there to hold them and kiss them! We cannot wait to meet them but for now we will look forward to lots and lots of pictures! We love you!
Congratulations! They are beautiful. Wow mama, you did a good job. I can't wait to see them all dolled up at church {although I know that will be quite some time}. Maybe when I am long past my cold I'll have to come see those sweeties.
I love my little babies! And, what cute names!!! I had no idea you were thinking of those. I definately approve! I'm so proud of you leeners and those babies are SO ADORABLE! I can't wait to meet them.
They are so beautiful! Thank you so much for pictures. And look, they are already holding hands. (You know, Kent is a twin also). I'm so glad your mom is there to help right now. Love the names, and they already look so much like Hills.
CONGRATULATIONS!! They are just beautiful! I see so much Hill in Thompson especially! I can't wait until you guys come out here so we can meet new twins. Congrats again!!!
I am so excited I can't even stand it! I have looked at these pictures like 15 times today! They are so beautiful and I can't wait to meet them. Aleena, you are my hero! Talk to you soon.
Oh, I've been nagging your mom for pictures! I'm so happy to see them, I want to kiss my computer screen. They are beautiful and perfect and look good enough to eat! Can't wait to play grandma with them. Rest and sleep while you can. Hugs and double hugs!!
Congratulations!!! They are darling! I love that first picture with their hands together.. so precious! I will anxiously await the full birth story. When you get a minute, send me your address, I have a Christmas card for you. Congrats again!
Good work sis!!! They are beautiful, and you are the perfect mom for the job! I am so happy for you all!!! I can not wait to see, and snuggle them in person! See you soon
Seems like just the other day we were in WA trying to figure out how to convince your Dr. that your due date was in Dec. Oh if we only knew then what you were carrying, soooo funny! I love them!! Couldn't be any cuter! And awesome job on your baby projects, great timing!! Hope we get to see you guys soon. Keep posting lots of pictures (in your spare time :)
WOW! Congrats! I am so excited for you! That is wonderful that they are here and they are healthy. I am so so grateful and can't wait to meet them you look amazing at nine months and ALL of the kids are so cute!
How awesome that you get to spend Christmas with your new beautiful little ones. Thay are gorgeous, but we'd expect nothing less coming from you. DCONGRATS. Can't wait to hear more.
42 comments:
This is truly joyous news! They are so CUTE! I can't quit smiling...can't quit looking and smiling...and looking!
Oh my gosh they are adorable! I think Thompson looks exactly like Geoff and I can't decide who Tavah looks like. I love their big lips!!! I wish I was there to hold them and kiss them! We cannot wait to meet them but for now we will look forward to lots and lots of pictures! We love you!
They are so gosh dang cute! Way to go! Try to get some rest before they come home, which hopefully will be very, very SOON!!!
Katie
Congratulations! They are beautiful. Wow mama, you did a good job. I can't wait to see them all dolled up at church {although I know that will be quite some time}. Maybe when I am long past my cold I'll have to come see those sweeties.
I love my little babies! And, what cute names!!! I had no idea you were thinking of those. I definately approve! I'm so proud of you leeners and those babies are SO ADORABLE! I can't wait to meet them.
Congratulations to the whole Hill clan! They are beautiful! Look just like their sisters.
WOW! They are just precious!! LOVE the names! Glad they are here safe and sound! You did awesome Aleena!!
They are so beautiful! Thank you so much for pictures. And look, they are already holding hands. (You know, Kent is a twin also). I'm so glad your mom is there to help right now. Love the names, and they already look so much like Hills.
Yay! Congrats! They are so cute. I can't wait to hear more info
So cute aleena!! they are beautiful! LOVE the names! congrats!! cant wait to see them!
ohhhhh! THey are the cutest!! They look so big and healthy! Congrats!!!
AWWW!!!! Sooo cute!!! Precious!! Congratulations!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! They are just beautiful! I see so much Hill in Thompson especially! I can't wait until you guys come out here so we can meet new twins. Congrats again!!!
YAY!!!! They do look alike! And definitely Hills. So fun. Congrats and we can't wait to get our hands on those little babies!
Congrats Aleena! They sure look big! Whoo hoo! 2 more tax deductions this year! HAHA, sorry I can't contain the tax accountant inside of me. :D
Hooray!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, Aleena! They are BREATHTAKINGly adorable!
-Gretel
I am so excited I can't even stand it! I have looked at these pictures like 15 times today! They are so beautiful and I can't wait to meet them. Aleena, you are my hero! Talk to you soon.
YAY! Congrats Aleena! They are beautiful!
Oh! They're so cute! Congratulations, I hope they can come home soon!
Congrats Aleena!! They are beautiful. I love twins!!
HUGE congratulations to your cute family. Love you guys. Can't wait to meet them.
YAY!!! CONGRATS!!! I'm excited to hear more. They are darling!! LOVE YOU!
Congrats!!! You commpletely and totally amaze me. Way to go with no c-section, I'm so happy for you! Good luck with everything!
Oh, I've been nagging your mom for pictures! I'm so happy to see them, I want to kiss my computer screen. They are beautiful and perfect and look good enough to eat! Can't wait to play grandma with them. Rest and sleep while you can. Hugs and double hugs!!
Congratulations! They are so cute! And I love Tavah's middle name-
(That's my middle name too :)
You amaze me. So glad we're cousins!
holy cow girl!!! congrats!!! they are beautiful!
What sweet little babies!!! I am so excited for you. Their pictures are beautiful!! How's the mom?
I can't wait to meet these little ones in person! They're so cute. You are amazing, Aleena! Way to go! Can't wait to hear the whole story.
Aleena, you have such a gorgeous family!!! Congrats on the newest additions!!! Ü
Congratulations!!! They are darling! I love that first picture with their hands together.. so precious! I will anxiously await the full birth story. When you get a minute, send me your address, I have a Christmas card for you. Congrats again!
Oh horray! That is wonderful news. So Happy for yah! If anyone has the energy for twins it's you!
Good work sis!!! They are beautiful, and you are the perfect mom for the job! I am so happy for you all!!! I can not wait to see, and snuggle them in person! See you soon
Seems like just the other day we were in WA trying to figure out how to convince your Dr. that your due date was in Dec. Oh if we only knew then what you were carrying, soooo funny! I love them!! Couldn't be any cuter! And awesome job on your baby projects, great timing!! Hope we get to see you guys soon. Keep posting lots of pictures (in your spare time :)
congratulations! i KNEW they would show their faces early!! they are oh so beautiful. i hope you had a nice nap...you're going to need it, yes?!
WOW! Congrats! I am so excited for you! That is wonderful that they are here and they are healthy. I am so so grateful and can't wait to meet them
you look amazing at nine months and ALL of the kids are so cute!
You are so like me should have been a pioneer women with 25 children. Good job they are so cute and it takes me back 23 years!
i havent been to your blog in ages!!! i had no idea you were pregnant with twins!! congrats!! nicole humphrey furness
They are darling. Congratulations to the two of you!
YAY! So excited for you, they are so cute!
Congratulations! i am so excited for you.
How awesome that you get to spend Christmas with your new beautiful little ones. Thay are gorgeous, but we'd expect nothing less coming from you. DCONGRATS. Can't wait to hear more.
OOOoo they are so cute! Hope you're recovering well & can't wait to see more pics of these two!
Post a Comment