I just might be the luckiest lady. I have two wonderfully talented friends that are photographers Skye Johansen and Sarah Goodsell. I feel so lucky that BOTH of them took pictures of my little babes. Here are just a few of my favorites, I LOVE THEM!!







4 comments:
I LOVE all the new posts! And I love your new header picture. You guys look awesome. Those babies are getting so big!
um are you kidding me? these pictures are precious. I love them. Who did it? Your babies are beautiful. I read all of them, and your mother in law post about thompson made me cry. What a wonderful MIL you have that she so quickly jumped to help out and help you feel relief right away. Poor baby im glad that everything is ok now. and your easter dresses are very cute. it does make for a cuter picture when everyone matches. so cute. loved all the updates. Aria is a great big sister.
OH MY!! Such cute babies!!
oh my goodness. so adorable. so perfect.
Post a Comment