I am so proud of him. He has worked so hard to pass these tests and now his hard work has paid off. I appreciate him so much for all that he does for our family. I love you sweetheart!

This picture was taken before he took a test in October

This picture was taken before he took a test in October
15 comments:
Congratulations! That is awesome, I bet it will be so nice to have your husband and daddy back.
hip, hip, hooray! What a cute family you've got!
I am so happy for him!! What a relief that must be to have that done! Way to go Geoff!
Yeah we are so excited for all of you! We are so proud of Geoff. We know how hard it worked to get those done and he did a great job! We miss you guys!
So exciting! That's awesome. Congrats on surviving through all of that.
Congrats Geoff. Cute family
Congrats Geoff! Maybe your valient efforts can now inspire something in my husband...such as a job.
I can only imagine how relieved you BOTH are. It is hard to play the roll of the supportive wife when you have young kids! I am proud of you both. Please pass along my congrats to my little brother!
CONGRATS. that's awesome...and a lot of hard work. Way to go, we are proud of you too! Have fun actually seeing your family again :)
Congrats Geoff! Your blonde family is gorgeous!
-Amber
Yea! I remember when Joel had to take it, and all the stress involed. Congrates!
Aleena-- hey I have been trying to get ahold of you to ask you some baby ?'s but I don't know if you have the same cel number. Give me your e-mail, it may be easier to get a hold of you with. My e-mail is lez4helm@comcast.net. Congrats to Geoff! THat is great.
Congrats Geoff! I know multiple people who have taken and re-taken and re-taken those tests so I know they are hard. Now on to tax season!
Congrats! I am looking forward to that day.
My husband is currently studying for the CPA Exam and it inspired me to create a blog dedicated to helping people pass the CPA Exam.
I just finished the site and am now looking for people to help generate content by rating review materials and answering a few polls.
If your husband, or anyone else he knows who is preparing to take or has taken the CPA exam would take a moment to visit my site and make a comment, I would greatly appreciate it!
http://www.cpaexamhelp.com
Congrats!!!! Thats awesome!
Post a Comment