My little Laila is getting so big. This last week brought some big firsts for her.
She cut her first two teeth.

Started eating oatmeal.

Laila will be 6 months tomorrow and I cannot believe that she is already so old. It has been so fun to see her little personality develop. I love that she is always good for a big smile.
She cut her first two teeth.

Started eating oatmeal.

Rolls over. She has only done this twice and I think she might be doing it on accident (i.e. so mad that she flails her body over) But hey, a first is a first.
Laila will be 6 months tomorrow and I cannot believe that she is already so old. It has been so fun to see her little personality develop. I love that she is always good for a big smile. 

12 comments:
Oh my gosh -- she's so cute. I haven't seen her forever! I love that first picture of her. We'll see you soon!
Laila! She's oh so cute...she's got those Steed-girl eyes. It's fun to be able to see your kids grow up via blog - it's better than nothing, yes?
Aleena - next time Geoff's out of town you need to come up her so we can see her in person! She looks adorable.
man i wish we lived by you guys so we could take pictures of her. she is so beautiful!!
she is getting so big, it is crazy how fast they grow up. Your girls are both very beautiful! We need to get together sometime and go to the park or something!
When are you coming! We are dying to see your girls! Please come soon!
Wow, I'm pretty sure she has the most amazing eyes ever. She is totally darling, and she is getting so big! Congrats on all the "firsts".
so cute!!! I can't wait to see you!
She is a beautiful little girl!
She's a doll!!!
She is one beautiful baby with absolutely fabulous coloring from the eyes to the skin to the hair!
What a beautiful little girl you have! Well, 2 of them..Ive never seen your little one in person....what a gorgeous family!
(this is Sarahs friend stephanie:)
Post a Comment