So I took the girls to the Library the other day and Laila was being so loud. There was a little boy there that kept saying, "mom that baby is being too loud in the library." Thank goodness the Librarian thought she was funny.
Finally, you have a daughter that takes after you. You never were able to handle akward silence. It was your cue for "loud & obnoxious," although you were always really funny when those situations arised...you still are. p.s Laila is really pretty....she definately does take after her mama.
Laila is definetly a steed baby! she looks just like you, Aleena! I love her kissy puckered lips. She got some pretty good bubbles there too. She is adorable. Amber
Hey it's Samantha Lindsey, I love your blog. Laila is so beautiful and mouthy too. Those moments are so funny, ours always seem to happen during sacrament. Your family is so beautiful. Keep in touch. Sam
Ok I dont know if you even remember me but I saw your blog on one of my friends and I thought I would take a peek I hope you dont mind. Anyways you are gorgeous but you always were and your family is the cutest thing ever. Congrats on such cute kids. I hope all is well with you and your fam. Oh and that video was the sweetest thing ever what a good lookin baby...
15 comments:
That is so funny, she is a little talker! I bet the librarians loved that! And I love the music video. I bet the kids had a blast with you guys!
So funny! Can I say that she is BEAUTIFUL! what a pretty baby!!!
That is so funny! Oh I miss her...she is so cute! Give her a big kiss from me.
She is SO cute. I have a hard time being quiet in a library too!!
Laila sure knows how to entertain herself!! She is oh so beautiful!
Finally, you have a daughter that takes after you. You never were able to handle akward silence. It was your cue for "loud & obnoxious," although you were always really funny when those situations arised...you still are.
p.s Laila is really pretty....she definately does take after her mama.
She's got the Hill's lips.
--Jared--
Laila is definetly a steed baby! she looks just like you, Aleena! I love her kissy puckered lips. She got some pretty good bubbles there too. She is adorable.
Amber
SHE IS SO PRETTY!!! That was such a darling videO. I couldnt help but laugh :) Yay! Two little angels! That is so fun. I hope all is well!
Oh my gosh, she is adorable!
She is the cutest baby!
Hey it's Samantha Lindsey, I love your blog. Laila is so beautiful and mouthy too. Those moments are so funny, ours always seem to happen during sacrament. Your family is so beautiful. Keep in touch. Sam
k...i want to just squeeze her she is so darling!! I can't even stand it!! I was laughing my brains out watching here little mouth!
HA!! I would have been laughing so hard if i were there!!! CUTE!!
Ok I dont know if you even remember me but I saw your blog on one of my friends and I thought I would take a peek I hope you dont mind. Anyways you are gorgeous but you always were and your family is the cutest thing ever. Congrats on such cute kids. I hope all is well with you and your fam. Oh and that video was the sweetest thing ever what a good lookin baby...
Post a Comment