Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Geoff!

Today is Geoff's birthday. He is 27 years old and again we are not in the same state. I want to pay tribute to him as a husband and father. Geoff and I met on a blind date where we went to Lagoon. The date lasted about 12 hours and he asked me out for our second date at the end of the first. I knew there was something about him and I was so glad that he kept asking me out. My mom said it best when she first met Geoff she said that he had "a good spirit". Coming from Ruthie that is the highest compliment. Now four years later I am continuing to discover how wonderful Geoff is in so many ways. He is so kind, selfless, loyal, hilarious, thoughtful, aware, cute, smart, funny, and did I mention very good-looking? He is all of these things and more. I am so lucky to have him! I love you!!!!

So Hot!

7 comments:

brittany said...

Happy Birthday Geoff!

Greg R. said...

You forgot to mention one other thing he is: sunburned!

Happy birthday Geoff.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Geoff! Lookin Good! By the way I loved the dance video. haha I can't believe you could get Geoff to be in it, he is such a great sport! Aleena, is your sister still living with you? My brother is in vegas right now and I wanted to see if we could get them to go on a date. haha Only if she would want to, I just had the idea this morning and thought I would ask. Anyway, let me know!

Angela and Mike said...

He's the man. When are we going to OH! cirque de sole? We have to get together soon

Lindsay said...

Man we are getting older. Love the picture of Geoff

Heidi said...

wow, geoff youre SO HOTTTT! Hehe. You should have him model is FANZZ jersey for you... he was a heartbreaker at the mall our senior year... you have no idea:) Tell him happy bday. Good times~

Anonymous said...

Hey Aleena, sorry it's taken me forever to respond. We were down in Vegas for Easter and we were gonna call you guys so we could see ya but we figured you were up north with family so we didn't bug ya. How you doin? My bro lives in Cali but he has been up in Vegas a lot for work so that's why I thought about hookin those two up. Does your sister have an email? Maybe we can give it to him and he can write her. He is so freakin cute. We all need to get together sometime since we live closer now! We will call you next time we are down.