Easter was so wonderful because Sarah drove to Vegas from California so we could all be together. We had our annual Easter Egg hunt on Saturday. We have a little kids hunt first. All the kids did very well the Easter Bunny was generous.
Look at those eggs!
After the little kid's hunt we had one for the "big kids". This is the best because the Easter Bunny puts plenty of cash in the eggs. There wasn't a lot of space to hid the eggs so we all decided to create "impairments" to make it more challenging to find the eggs. Here we are.
IMPAIRMENTS**Sarah made this list. It was so good I stole it.
DARCY: Wore a helmet with red goggle glasses that impaired his visual depth perception.
RUSSELL: Wore swim goggles with masking tape impairing his vision entirely.
DOUG: Wore fake hair that increased dehydration in the hot sun & tied his feet together with a rope impairing his mobile ability, requiring him to jump & leap.
APRIL: Wore hot pad mitts extremely limiting her ability to pickup & deposit eggs in her basket.
SARAH: I had to ride a broom. (There should be no interpretation into this impairment by the reader)
ALEENA: Wore a hand towel over her head? This would not be considered an impairment especially because the video camera caught you removing this impairment at the beginning of the hunt and then secretly replacing it at the end. huh, wonder why she received the largest portion of eggs...cheat'r. (it is very hard to keep a towel on your head when you are trying to bend over to pick up eggs full of money.)
GEOFF: Wore his clothes. He came AS IS. That was enough of an impairment for him...poor guy.

Our attempt at a family picture.
Aria is waiting for the Easter Bunny to deliver her basket.
James, Olivia, Aubri and Aria


9 comments:
Looks like fun. I'd like to come to the easter egg hunt for grownups at your house!! The girls look adorable in their little Easter dresses.
Seriously...your girls are adorable.
i love the impairments! and your girls look adorable!!
cute, cute, cute!
hahaha, those impairments were HYSTERICAL. that is so funny. I will try not to read into Sarah riding the broom. I also LOVE the easter dresses. Your girls looks darling :)
Cute dresses! It sounds like a fun Easter! Isn't family time the greatest?
Your family is so funny. I can't get over that cute pic of everyone's "impairments"
Love the Easter Dresses. Your girls are just so cute!
You guys have too much fun! I'm glad that potty training is going better than expected. I find that happens with a lot of things. We think that it will be worse than it actaully is.
Post a Comment