We started the day with training a baby doll how to go potty on the toilet then it was Aria's turn. She started the day off with an accident and Geoff told me just to put her diaper back on. But I was determined. We stuck to it and she eventually went in the toilet. It then took her a few more accidents to realize the sensation of needing to go to the bathroom.Aria loves getting potty trained. She has 100% attention of her mom and dad, she gets lots of yummy treats and prizes when she goes in the toilet and she gets to play the computer on the toilet while she waits.
I want to announce that Aria has been a champion! Today she hasn't had any accidents. She even went to the bathroom in Nursery. She told us she needed to go to the bathroom without any prompting and she POOPED!! Now, it has only been two days and I might be jumping the gun, but potty training has not been the headache that I thought it would.
Good Job Ari!


9 comments:
She looks sooooo old!!!!! I can't believe how much she has grown up! And she pooped! That is amazing. Like I was telling you before it seems that part is usually the hardest...maybe she's giving you a break after the sleeping fiasco!! Good job!
Yeah! I am so proud of her! What a champ! She is so adorable! I am glad you didn't give up when Geoff wanted to, what a wimp he is!
Wow, that is fantastic! Congrats. It took kmy sister one year to potty train her boy. haha. So, I think a weekend is fantastic. Alright! Start saving money on those diapers.
I'm so impressed, I can't believe she did it that fast. Now I hope you're going to do something fun with the money you save on not buying diapers!!
To add to the good news, you can now bookmark this post and you'll have blackmail against her from the ages of 13 until the time she is married.
Always good to have a trump card in a battle with a teenager...
Good for her! She is beautiful! Im glad she is doing pretty good! love ya!
Hurray for no more poo-poo and wee-wee in her panties!
Lets hope the trend continues! Keep us posted. You are lucky that it has not been much of a headache. Kylee was the WORST to potty train! She looks darn cute. Thanks for posting all of the pictures of Easter and your fun trip to Utah. I loved seeing your girls!
How is she doing? I HATED potty-training! It really pushes your limits, but is so great when you and your child finally overcome.
Post a Comment