I have learned that when you live away from family and your kids are not in school, no calling, and a husband that travels, a two week trip can easily turn into 6 weeks.
Our days mostly consisted of working at the store and fixing all of the things that I cannot do from another state. Every time Aria says a prayer she prays to see cousins Kylee and Nick and friend Brookie because they live far away. Her prayers were answered! We got to spend some time playing with all those that we love. It was a wonderful trip. Some of the highlights are below.
One night around 11:00 pm I walked into my bathroom to find this. A life size barbie with a butter knife in one hand and a bloody Kleenex in the other. My little brothers and their friends were hanging out at our house when Russell got a bloody nose and the rest happened from that bloody nose. They thought they were so funny!
This picture is what I found when I thought Aria was taking a nap. She did such a good job I let her do my makeup the next day, what do you think?
I think Laila had the best time in Utah I don't think she was ever put down. Some one was always available to hold her. She developed a special bond with her Papa. Every time he would hold her she would grab his face and give him lots of wet kisses. 
I am sad that I didn't take pictures of everything thing we did and everyone that we visited. Thank you to both sets of Grandparents for putting up with us for so long!


2 comments:
We are awaiting your next visit! I hear my brother has a long travel spell coming up...please come back! This time I will actually be in town and can be more helpful with the girls. Thanks for posting the cute pictures. The life sized barbie with a bloody tissue made me laugh!
aria's makeup is cracking me up! i love it.
Post a Comment