After being at my parents house for 6 weeks they all decided to come to Vegas for Russell and Doug's spring break. I was so happy to have help in the car on the ride home. We had a wonderful time!
First was Ruthie's Birthday! She is the most lovely 53 year-old that I know and I feel so lucky to have her as my friend, business partner and best of all my mom. Most of you wouldn't know that most of my life my mom and I didn't get a long...at all!!! Now that I have grown up and realized that she has always been right a day doesn't go by that I don't talk to her or think about her. I love you so much mom!!!
The Birthday started out on the boat. Thanks to Jeff for piling in 15 of us for a wonderful morning. It was Laila's first time on the boat and we found out she hates the sun in her face. 



After the boat we left the kids with a babysitter and headed to the Bodies exhibit. It was truly amazing. I highly recommend going it was fascinating!
Then we went home for some birthday cake and presents. It was a fabulous day for a fabulous lady! I love you!!


2 comments:
What a great Day! And you are right your mom is one of the most beautiful 53 years I've ever seen
Your Mom is as beautiful as ever! I love, love, love Ruthie! She has always been oh so kind.
Your little brothers are so OLD! I can't believe it!
And the rest of you girls get more and more beautiful every day!
Post a Comment