Then we came back to a wonderful meal full of green. We had Ham (not green) green rolls, green potatoes, broccoli, salad, green jello and for desert a wonderful mint chocolate chip ice cream cake! Yes it was very good.

Next came yet another elementary school game of feeding your partner green Jello while blindfolded from behind. good news was that it is a little easier when your are in your late twenties then when you are 10.

It was so fun to be able to get together with some great friend that we haven't seen in a long time. Thanks for coming and putting up with things that Lindsay and I think are funny.


4 comments:
Hey! I've been waiting anxiously for another posting!
I made a blog. Check it out @ http://jordananderinspencer.blogspot.com/
I am still so sad that we missed the party. It looks like so much fun! You guys are fabulous party planners!
Looks like fun! I'm all for games that are supposed to be reserved for 12 year olds.
The party was a blast! Well done. However, last weekend Lindsay wanted to stop for a drink at Holiday and I declined going in for fear of getting reacquainted with the cashier I made a fool of myself to.
Post a Comment