Sunday, April 6, 2008

Potty update

Potty training really IS a good amount of work and frustration. So after those first few days things didn't go so well. Aria pooped in her pants 2 times and peed once. The worst part was the 5 days that Aria held her poop. She was cranky and irritable (I totally understand) and just wouldn't go. The good news is that she hasn't had a"wet" accident in 6 days and she did finally poop in the toilet. My mom assures me I have a few more weeks until I am out of the woods.

So there you have the intricacies of Aria's elimination processes, I am not sure if you really wanted to know.

6 comments:

Linds said...

so glad she finally went. I've thought about her and hoped that she could find some relief. Can't wait to see you and your kids' cute faces!!

brittany said...

oh now i am scared, we are attempting potty training with Stella starting today. how did you finally get her to go?

Angela and Mike said...

that seems to be a common thing...for kids to hold it. I wonder why they do that. Oh, if I could get in the mind ofa child...

Natalie said...

The joys of Potty training! Addie is still having problems since I had Jake. She is doing better but I can't believe how much she regressed. Jake is going to have to beg to go on the potty before I start training him! By the way, your girls are sooo cute!

About Me said...

What a darling family. I love that you put in all your hilarious stories in parenting. Well, I guess it's hilarious to me anyway. You are great.

Natalie said...

Hey, Where do you get all your cute backgrounds for your blog? I have always enjoyed looking at it. You do such a great job! Love ya!