Ok, that is hilarious! Thanks for making me laugh. Sorry that we missed you Sunday morning. Between speaking and teaching the days was a bit out of control!
Aleena, You crack me up, I love that you posted this! It's me your old freshman year first semester roomy, Emily "Lange"! Stefanie Gillespie had this link to your blog. I was so excited to see what's going on with your life. It's been forever! Email me or something we should catch up! emilyjulander@yahoo.com
7 comments:
Sad! She still looks adorable though.
Seriously!
Gosh, even constipated she's adorable.
poor girl's gonna get hemorrhroids. Relieve her!
Seriously, only YOU would post something like this... ha
Ok, that is hilarious! Thanks for making me laugh. Sorry that we missed you Sunday morning. Between speaking and teaching the days was a bit out of control!
Ha Ha!! That is hilarious!
Aleena,
You crack me up, I love that you posted this! It's me your old freshman year first semester roomy, Emily "Lange"! Stefanie Gillespie had this link to your blog. I was so excited to see what's going on with your life. It's been forever! Email me or something we should catch up! emilyjulander@yahoo.com
Post a Comment