Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy Birthday April!!


Today is my little sister April's birthday. She is 22 years old. How did that happen?!?! I feel like it was just last year that we were sharing a room, playing house and rolling on the barrels. What happened to the last 10 years? Now she is so grown up having all sorts of grown up adventures.
The good thing about growing up is realizing how precious my family is. 10 years ago I was still very mean to my little sister. I thought she was so annoying and just wanted her to leave me alone. How times have changed. I feel so glad that I have 4 best friends, my mom and all my sisters, I am so lucky!


April has become a remarkable woman that knows what she wants out of life and is not afraid to go after impossible dreams. She is the best sister and Auntie on the block!

5 comments:

Jer or Stef said...

Isn't it great when you get somewhat older and have a whole new set of things to do and share with your sisters?! Now that we are in our first house it has been so fun to have family visit, and we have loved traveling and staying with my siblings and their families. I am sure it is weird for my older sisters that I am married with a baby, because it is really weird to me that my brother is graduating high school this year! On a side note, I think we need to get together considering we are not too far apart!

Adrienne said...

Happy Birthday April! Wow, she looks so gorgeous in that picture! The first one isn't bad either :). So fun that you all get to be together in LV. I'm sure Sarah gets jealous sometimes.

April Millar said...

Oh Aleena, thank you so much! I will never be able to repay the generosity and kindness you have shown me just even in these last 4 months. I have loved living with you and your family! Thanks for making my birthday wonderful! I love you so much!!!!! p.s. You really weren't that mean when we were young, we have always been friends and gotten along the greatest.

Renee said...

Happy Birthday to April and Russ! How fun that their b-days are so close. We especially love April for watching Aria so we can see you this week! See you soon!

Ann Marie said...

Happy birthday to April!!! You guys are absolutely fantastic!