My little brother Douglas received his mission call today and he is headed to Mexico City West. We are so excited for him. There are only a few boys that I have ever known that are as ready as Doug to go on their missions. Doug is one of the most amazing people that I know. He not only is a wonderful brother, he is a fantastic uncle and a great friend. When I am home he always wants to hold and play with my kids, and he never complains when I ask him to watch Aria and Laila.
The last time Doug came to visit us he would study "Jesus the Christ" and the Scriptures every part of down time we had. He is a wonderful example of goodness, devotion, conviction and hard work.
Doug is so talented and fun to be around. I am so proud of my little brother! We are going to miss him very much, but we know there is no place he would rather be then sharing the gospel with those in Mexico.



3 comments:
Congrats Doug! Mexico City will be amazing. I must say your little brothers have grown into handsome little men. Your family is just all around beautiful!
oh, that is so great! congrats to doug!
YAY!! Congrats to BIG Doug. He reallly is a man now. Time Flies!! I don't know when the last time I saw your brothers were but wow they have grown. I'm getting old!!
Post a Comment