We were able to celebrate my brother Doug and my niece Olivia's birthdays while we were visiting. Last year we had season tickets to Seven Peaks and I had forgotten how much I love it. It was so much fun! I was able to go on a few rides with Aria. Even Laila went on a few rides with me, I don't think she liked it as much as Aria.
It was Doug's 19th birthday so he got lots of Missionary stuff. Nothing more exciting then getting suits, shirts, journals, belts, and scriptures for your birthday!
Olivia received lots of fun toys and even one of her front teeth is coming in.






2 comments:
Yes you do know how to put on mascara silly
Uh, I bet to differ on the mascara comment. I once watched Aleena apply her mascara and was amazed at how much she applied then proceeded to remove with a q-tip. I never knew it was so complicated. Now we know where Aria gets it!
loves to you, Aleena!
Post a Comment