Monday, July 21, 2008

lovey Laila

Laila is at a really fun stage in life. She is trying to talk, walk, and play with the "big" kids. She is getting so big! Laila is a super lovey kid, she loves to snuggle, kiss and hug.


Big hug

Brady is not quite sure why she is licking his face.

I love this little lady so much. I have enjoyed watching her grow up. I am way more relaxed about it the second time around.

7 comments:

Cairen said...

I love the picture of Laila licking Eastons face! So cute!

McGiven Family.... said...

Love ya but that is Brady! I love Laila...she is the best thing ever. She truly makes me so baby hungry!

Natalie said...

Cute pictures! Laila is a lovely little lady! What a cutie pie!

Ann Marie said...

Cutey-cute-cute! Your kids are just so darn cute!

Angela and Mike said...

She is DARLING. Watch out for her kissing those boys :)

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

What a little LOVEBUG. She is SO beautiful.

Renee said...

I know you have a busy weekend plan but we are hoping to see you for a minute and steal a few Laila kisses!!!! She is darling!!!! P.S. tell your sis if she has any size 6 clothes she would like to get rid of I would love to buy them from her! I am dreading school shopping and would rather partake of Monicas good taste!!!