Monday, July 14, 2008

matchy matchy pink cubed

While visiting Carmel the ladies hit the outlet malls to find some great deals, and we did! Becky and I found the cutest outfits and couldn't resist the chance to have the girls match!

They loved matching

Twins

8 comments:

Linds said...

I love that, matchy matchy, haha I laughed. So we'll see you in Vegas this weekend. Come to Jeff's sisters house and swim with your girls. we should be there in the afternoon. If you'd ever call me I could tell you this in person...

Angela and Mike said...

Very cute. Wow. Could Aria's hair be any more blonde? How cute.

Renee said...

Those are great pictures! Aria looks so grown up!

Ann Marie said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Rebecs said...

Darling outfits. Sounds like you all had a blast. As for the cuddling cousins, Mason has a kissing cousin. It's wonderful!

Natalie said...

So, Cute! What a precious little girl you have!

MJ said...

Aleena! What cute girls! Adorable!

jaanderson family said...

Hey Aleena! Its Amanda from Bunco! Im glad I found your blog!! Cute pictures! Your kids are darling!