Friday, October 30, 2009

The cutest Witches on the block!

Last year I picked up some costumes at JoAnn's for around 5 bucks and I am so glad that I did because this year I wasn't really on top of things and Halloween kind of snuck up on me.  I think they look pretty darn cute!



Did you know that costumes run small??  I bought Laila a 4T and she barly fits into it.  The worst part is the hat, it completly doesn't fit on her head.  I like to think it is because of her thick luxurious hair.

This is Aria's attempt at a witch face...pretty scary.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! How cute can they get!!!!

Jenna said...

They are the sweetest little witches around!

Ruthie said...

You were very smart last year to buy your costumes in advance. The witches are so adorable, I want to kiss thier faces off and pinch their little cheeks to death...BOO!