Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Aria!

I am very late in posting a Happy Birthday to Aria who is now 4! 

She had quite the celebration!  I was having guilty feelings that she has never had a real birthday party and thought that this year might be as good as any and boy did we have a party!

Aria really wanted to invite her "closest" friend to the party which ended up to be about 16 kids.  I decided the best way to do that was at the park which was a good and bad decision but very fun. 
We played all the favorite games, duck duck goose, red light, green light, red rover, and tag.

No party is a party without a pinata.


Aria was definitley spoiled by all her friends and her grandparents.  She is one very lucky girl.  I feel like one very lucky mom to have Aria.  She is blossoming into a very wonderful person.  She is such a good sister and starting to be a very good helper (just in time).  I love her so much and I am thankful for all that she has taught me about patience, unconditional love, and consistancy.  Oh I don't want her to grow up!

1 comment:

Joy For Your Journey said...

She is so cute!! I had to laugh though because I recently posted about Michelle's 16th birthday party. I don't want her to grow up either. :-)