Friday, October 30, 2009

Mandatory Rest?!?!

 Are you wondering what my sudden motivation to update the blogity blog with so many pictures and events came from??  You guessed it. Bed rest.

To be honest bed rest isn't as cool as I thought it would be.   Maybe it would be fun if I had a nanny and a maid and maybe a chef.  But it is the most frustrating feeling having to rely on other people to do all of the things that I should be able to do.  I am SO SO thankful to all my wonderful friends for helping me!  Most of all I am so thankful for Geoff, I always knew that I really liked him, but he might just be the most incredible, best, wonderful, awesome and stupendous man ALIVE!

Here's to almost one week down!


Hi mom!  Here is a picture of my expanding midriff at 31 weeks.  Sorry about the picture, Aria took it and it was the best one of the bunch.  I hope something isn't wrong with my camera,  good thing I will have a lot of time to sit down and figure it out.

11 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Bed rest? I'm sorry! I wish I was closer to help out. Aria did a great job with the picture, and you totally look great still! I'm so excited for those little babies to come, just not quite yet :)

Renee said...

I am kind of liking the whole bed rest thing because it means that you are FINALLY updating the blog! Yeah for that but SO SORRY that you are out of commission for awhile! I hope that the next few weeks speed by and before you know it those babies will be here!

I love all the cute witch pictures! They are darn cute and what a steal for costumes!!! :) Hang in there!

The Morrisons... said...

Ok...you look so good. Hang in there. Such cute witches. I am sad we missed Arias party....Cash would have loved it.

Call me if you need anything :)

Ann Marie said...

oh boy. you? bed rest? i can't think of a bigger "punishment" for you...you're always up and about doing wonderful, fun things! but i am glad that this results in more cute blog posts from you! you made some GREAT halloween costumes for your girls! very impressive.

i hope this last stretch goes as quickly and smoothly as possible for you. loves!

Sarah said...

Wow, good luck, i hope everything is going well!!! I am excited for you!!

Nedra said...

Aleena,
I'm so sorry you have to be on bed rest. For how long? I noticed you still have 10 weeks left. I wish we lived a little closer so I could come help you out. Who is helping besides girlfriends?
My thoughts and prayers are with you and those beautiful little babies.

Chelsea said...

Bed Rest!!! YOU go! Just find some good books, some good new websites, some good lap crafts and you are good! It sucks though, I cant wait to see the adorable little ones!!!! Bed Rest means you are SOOO CLOSE!

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

i have never known you to sit still for 5 minutes!! i am so sorry on the bed rest.. i am glad you have great help and i am loving the blog updates!! you look so cute preggo!! keep smiling!!

Joy For Your Journey said...

So sorry you have to be on bed rest, but try to appreciate it. You will miss it afterwards--or at least being able to stay down guilt free even though it isn't frustration free. After they let you up you probably won't get any rest ever again for the next year or so. :-)

Best of luck!! You are in our prayers.

Jenna said...

I think you have a great little photographer there! I wish you all the best. I was put on bed rest once during my pregnancy. It was only for four days, and I thought I would die. I can't imagine how hard it is when you'd have to be on it longer! I hope it somehow goes by quickly for you! Addie wears those cute headbands often. Thanks again for thinking of her!

Ruthie said...

Thank you sweetheart for the photo of your tummy! Good work Aria!
Yes indeed, you are blossoming bigger than I've ever seen you before! I'm counting the days till I get to be with you and the girls!
Hugs and kisses,
mom