Monday, November 2, 2009

Crocheting!

Since I have just been laying around, I decided that busy hands are happy hands so I have taken up a new hobby. Crocheting is the best thing ever because I can do it while I am laying down.  I LOVE IT!!


A little hat for each of the babies!

I need to give a shout out to my Grana.  She is a crochet master and I am so thankful for her teaching me how to crochet many, many years ago.  It only took me a couple hours to remember how to do it again!

14 comments:

Erin Spenc said...

So cute! I bet you could get a lot of homemade Christmas gifts done if you kept this up! Also, I hope you have some good books to read!

Jaron and Amy said...

SOOOOOOOO cute! i want one for me :) Seriously! Wish you lived closer.

Holt Fam said...

ok can I pay you for one of those, seriously :)

Natalie said...

So cute Leena! How fun for you new little ones.

P.S. I'm so sorry you are on bed rest!! I couldn't think of something that would be more inconvientient with two little ones. How much longer is your doctor saying you have? Good luck! I wish I was there to help you!

Jenna said...

Those look AMAZING!!! I would pay for you to do one for Addie if you have time of course. =) I am sure preparing for twins, taking care of two already and yourself is time consuming. Let me know and hope you're having a great day! (Work is real slow so I look at the blogs more than once a day right now....) =)

Shea said...

Ok I want a couple of girls ones!! Those are ADORABLE!!!

Angela and Mike said...

Wow, I should pay you to make Colton one. Gotta put you to work while you are on bed rest!

Anonymous said...

NOT FAIR! How come you got all the creative talent? You just whip up a hat?! Who does that!

Katherine said...

Those are wonderful!! I'm sorry you have to be on bedrest, if you need anything don't hesitate to call!

The Morrisons... said...

You are so talented. How cute are they! That is something I will prob never attempt to do cuz, I would never get it! OH, by the way, I still have that bouncer seat that I will bring over cuz, it is yours if you still want it.

weavers said...

ok...i think I NEED one for Jordyn:) If you're up for selling them, I would love to buy one. P.S...bed rest sucks! Hang in there, you're almost done. And when you have those babies, you'll want to go walk anywhere..just to get out of the house. I think I went to Target like 4 times in one week..bought NOTHING, but it was too cold in January, in San Francisco to go to the park and I needed OUT!!!

Jess said...

Wanna teach lessons? So cute, I wish I knew how! Also Bed rest bites. I was down from 30-34 weeks. (then the baby came...) UGH You can do it girl!

Melynn said...

The hats are darling. How CUTE!

Wow, bed rest. I'm feeling for you. I hope that it goes ok. Good luck. I can't wait to see the little kiddos.

Chelsea said...

cute so super cute!