Monday, November 9, 2009

The Babies

I had an ultrasound today and it looks like all is well with the babies. The ultrasound tech was so cute and wanted to see if they looked alike.
This is baby boy, we couldn't get a 4D picture but this baby looks a lot like Geoff...big cheeks and big lips. He also has quite a bit of hair.


This is baby girl, she was in perfect position for a 4D photo. I think she looks a lot like Laila. She doesn't have as much hair as her brother.
I am so excited to see what they really look like!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Renee said...

Wow, that 4D shot is AWESOME! To bad baby boy wouldn't cooperate to take his picture. Does that mean he will be a tease like his dad also? Glad everything looked good. We miss you guys already! You know if I didn't have 4 kids of my own to take care of I would be there right now! Love you!

Angela and Mike said...

Yeah, I'm so excited that everything is well! And I can't wait to see what they look like. It's so fun to have twins but have them be totally different genders etc. I can't remember the last time I knew someone that had twins like that. Too fun!

Ann Marie said...

ooh! they are so CUTE! well, at least it looks that way, and with the proof that your other two kids are so beautiful, AND you two are such beautiful parents, i think it's safe to say they will be just as beautiful as the rest of you!

by the way...don't you have a birthday coming up?!!

KolbyJanine said...

I cant wait to see them either. I am so excited for you. How fun will that be? if you need anything after you have the baby (even just for me to come scrub your floors) please call me. sorry I couldnt make it to your shower. I had a dr appointment and didnt get home until after 7. but i heard it was great!

Live Well With Judi said...

Oh, they are beautiful..as expected!! I loved seeing all the updates on your blog, I didn't know you were working feverishly on it. It's been a blast catching up. You look wonderful and the girls were darling for Halloween. Can hardly wait to meet these babies! Hugs

Heather said...

I love how you can see who they look like already!! too cute. I can't wait to meet them too. You look fabulous by the way!

Anonymous said...

I want to squeeze and kiss their little cheeks! They are little heart throbs. I have to admit, I was thinkin the boy kinda looks like me? Can't wait to see their cute little faces in 4D when they arrive ;)