I received a wonderful surprise this weekend. My mother-in-law Joeen was coming to help me but she showed up a day early with 3 of my sister-in-laws!!! It was the BEST surprise. I was so happy especially because I got to meet my brand new nephew Luke for the first time!
While Joeen escorted me to my various trips to the doctors office and the hospital for some shots my wonderful sisters deep cleaned my entire house,
and watched and played with my children.
It was wonderful! It really gave me the boost I needed. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful, supportive family. I am still in a little bit of shock that Renee and Sarah would drive 6 hours and Michelle flew from Colorado, to spend a couple days with us.
Renee, Michelle and Sarah thank you so much for coming and completely cleaning my house and for taking care of my girls and I . I love you guys so much! You are the BEST!! I am the luckiest lady EVER!!!


6 comments:
What a wonderful family! And a great surprise. Lindsay told me they were going down there, and I'm so glad you got so much help!
What a wonderful surprise! How fun AND helpful. I'm absolutely certain to deserved all the help with being on bed rest with 2 young kids. I would have to agree, you have a pretty awesome family. I love all the Hills!
I'm so excited for those babies :)
Yeah for family. I'm so glad they all banded together and helped out. I'm not so concerned about you now.
I'm still waiting for the phone call from Amy. Only 1 1/2 weeks until due date.
Aleena, how nice to have help. There is nothing that makes me feel better than a clean house and company!! And company that CLEANS the house have to be the perfect guests.:-)
Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!!
Lori
How sweet... I hope you are doing good.
Okay, so I was just looking at your list of friends and family--and noticed I am not on it!! Aren't I one of your favorite aunts? :-) Lori
Post a Comment